Thursday 29 March 2012

Final Evaluation Question 7

On my draft magazine I remember using very basic camera techniques, I also didn’t really focus on the mise en scene, but as I progressed through my research I realised that things such as the background and the lighting of the images was very important, if I didn’t get the correct lighting then it was difficult to give the image a clear crisp magazine finish and if it was not on a basic background then it made the image extremely difficult to cut out. So when I went through the stages of magazines I tried out different types of camera shots, mise en scenes and this was to allow me to make my final magazine as good as I could possibly make it, to do this I found areas with better lighting and background and this enabled me to improve the quality of my images. In my final piece of think that the pictures I have selected are of good standard, this was because of the research which I had done on the similar types of magazines to mine, it allowed me to set the lighting to how I wanted it, this then made me more pleased with my magazine outcome, also I had ways of adjusting the mise en scene after I had taken the photo through the use of contrasts and brightness on Photoshop, I did not use those on my first draft magazines so that was a big improvement when it came down to the final thing. And this represents a more magazine finish and you can clearly see this when you compare my draft to a proper magazine and then my final product to a proper magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment