Tuesday 31 January 2012

Pitch Evaluation

Overall i think my pitch went quite well, i tried to get across the ideas of my magazine within the animoto presentation which i made, this was to try and allow for the others to see what different types of gernes i am going to use in my magazine, when i was asked questions there was a question about how i was going to atract different audiences if i only had 1 type of person on the front cover, so this has given the idea of changing the orignal i dea of my front cover, so now i am going to have 3 different sections on my front cover, i believe that some of my ideas about my colour palette was recieved well and the way in which i put across my name solved any questions about that, i was also qquestioned about the type of font which i am going to use, this was easy to answer as i had alrieady researched different types of font and i had selected to use a 3D font for my mastehad, and i then explained that i would use something more fromal for the general text which is going to be in the 2 page spread. However with this i changed my mind on subtitle fonts, i am going to use a cartoon type font and this is going to be relative for the reader, this is going to be with my genre of 2 page spread.

The name which i have decided to use has stayed the same as i like the idea of the name Diem, this is because ti represents what my magazine is about, everyone can enjoy it and Diem stands for Sieze the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment